From Rosalab Wiki
This section contains articles useful for ROSA packagers, either newbies or experienced ones:
- Packaging HowTo provides a detailed tutorial for packaging RPMs for ROSA
- RPM spec file syntax describes details of spec file format and some ROSA-specific requirements for it
- Rpmlint page describes a tool that should be used to check if your package follow ROSA packaging policies
- Spec-helper page describes scripts that automatically make the package to follow ROSA packaging policies
- Problems and issues with packaging page should help fixing common issues met when packaging software for ROSA.
This category has only the following subcategory.
- [×] Packaging Policies (22 P)