Errata ROSA Desktop R6
- 1 Installation error
- 2 Hardware is not working properly
- 3 Passwords for WiFi and modem connections are not saved
- 4 HP Control Center icon is missing in the tray, though HP printer is connected
- 5 Bibliography Database doesn't work in LibreOffice Writer
- 6 Problems with graphics in «Basic graphics mode» in the installer
- 7 Fontwork gallery in LibreOffice is empty
- Check checksum of ISO
- Use ROSA Imagewriter to create bootable flash-drive
- Use USB2 port and|or USB2 flash drive
Hardware is not working properly
Try a new kernel 4.1. This kernel is already included in the official repositories, so just ujpdate your system:
And reboot with new kernel.
Passwords for WiFi and modem connections are not saved
A password may not be saved if entered in the widget. To circumvent the problem, please open the connection settings and enter the password there.
Another solution is to use KWallet to store passwords.
HP Control Center icon is missing in the tray, though HP printer is connected
HP Control Center is launched automatically during system start up only if you have HP printer connected to your system at boot time. If you connect a printer when the system is up and running, then this program will be launched automatically only after reboot. However, you can launch hp-systray program manually at any moment.
Bibliography Database doesn't work in LibreOffice Writer
In order to make "bibliography database" service work in LibreOffice, you should install LibreOffice Base (libreoffice-base package) and OpenJDK. To save space, we have removed these packages from Desktop R5 installation image.
Problems with graphics in «Basic graphics mode» in the installer
At boot time, try the following. Select that item in the boot menu, press
Tab and add
vga=792 to the list of boot options, then press
Fontwork gallery in LibreOffice is empty
Install libreoffice-openclipart package